Joe Kurz Quota Hunt

Welborn14

FC69014E-5D11-41EE-9076-9FE50DC01D67.jpegCAD62CBE-72CA-45FD-A755-2AB13AA42B8D.jpeg
It was great!! We were able to take 4. Midday hunting worked best for us. We scored the first Sunday at 1:15 with a nice bird. Then scored again the following Saturday at 4:15 with 3. All 4 birds came in gobbling And putting on a show.

We stayed in the river bottoms for the most part. We didn’t hear anything from the tree and never found any good sign. We just got lucky to find them midday.

Best of luck!!

Gl4di4torRr

View attachment 1011036View attachment 1011037
It was great!! We were able to take 4. Midday hunting worked best for us. We scored the first Sunday at 1:15 with a nice bird. Then scored again the following Saturday at 4:15 with 3. All 4 birds came in gobbling And putting on a show.

We stayed in the river bottoms for the most part. We didn’t hear anything from the tree and never found any good sign. We just got lucky to find them midday.

Best of luck!!
Congratulations! I am looking forward to next year.

Arrow3

I hunted the 1st hunt. Only got to hunt the 1st 2 days and then the weather turned bad for a couple so I came home. I live 3 hours away and got on birds close to home so I didn't drive back. I didn't hear much or see much sign where I was. Definitely wasn't worth me using 3 points on.

Glad to see some of you had some success.