Joel Won't Open His Church............

drhunter1

Great post.

I ain't in the business of deciding who is and who ain't going to heaven, if any of you are, you need to change your business.
Have you ever heard Joel mention the name of Jesus? I haven't.

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Whoa there little cowpoke. Works for free, like Creflo Dollar did. Uh huh, show me da money Mr. Prosperity Doctrine Preacher man.
He does not take a salary from the church and has not since 2005. His income comes from his books. Just like Trump doesn't take a salary for being POTUS.

MudDucker

Staff member
He's not a Christian, never considered him one. He's a money grubbing snake oil salesman just like Al Gore.
I have listened to him preach his prosperity doctrine, which in my opinion, doesn't sound much like the Bible. facepalm:

He does not take a salary from the church and has not since 2005. His income comes from his books. Just like Trump doesn't take a salary for being POTUS.
I fully understand where he gets his money. I also fully understand that just because he calls himself a preacher and calls himself a Christian does not make him one.

I can stand in my garage and make car noises all day long, but that won't make me a car.

Would you feel differently if he were a Catholic church instead of a Baptist church?

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
I fully understand where he gets his money. I also fully understand that just because he calls himself a preacher and calls himself a Christian does not make him one.

I can stand in my garage and make car noises all day long, but that won't make me a car.

Would you feel differently if he were a Catholic church instead of a Baptist church?
I don't care what he does. Don't watch him and don't read his books. Just stating the facts..:bounce:

ky55

Red Cross was founded by devout Christians. It's in the name...
It's a secular organization.
At least it says so here:

Fundamental Principles of the Global Red Cross Network

Impartiality
It makes no discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions. It endeavors to relieve the suffering of individuals, being guided solely by their needs, and to give priority to the most urgent cases of distress.
Neutrality
In order to continue to enjoy the confidence of all, the Red Cross may not take sides in hostilities or engage at any time in controversies of a political, racial, religious or ideological nature.

http://www.redcross.org/about-us/who-we-are/mission-and-values

Last edited:
Have you ever heard Joel mention the name of Jesus? I haven't.
I don't know, I don't listen to him or read his books.

Does he say he's a Christian thats accepted Jesus?