Johnson/McKinney Debate

Thread starter #1

Robk

Watching the debate right now. Man, this is like a bad train wreck. Not one constructive statement from either one of them.

R

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
If you know someone who lives in the 4th district email or call them and ask that they vote for McKinney on August 8th.

I'm in the 4th but will not be voting for either candidate on the 8th. I'm on the other side of the aisle.

dixie

I can't say I'm surprised, I mean, after all, they are both demorats.

Mark Brooks

Amazing. I really feel for the 4th district folks. Hopefully the general election will elect a Republican based on these two jackasses (symbol for Democrats) performance last night!!

MB

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I really wanted to see it but me and my little one watched scooby doo

Mark Brooks said:
Amazing. I really feel for the 4th district folks. Hopefully the general election will elect a Republican based on these two jackasses (symbol for Democrats) performance last night!!

MB
We have a black female Republican running, for whom of course I will vote, but the Kool-Aid drinkers on the south side of Dekalb will view her as a "Uncle Tom". Results? More of the same. Even if Hank wins, its' more of the same, just a little bit more courteous, but hey, that's not all bad.

I'm waiting for 2010. Maybe I'll be re-districted back into a Republican district.

Thread starter #14

Robk

DYI hunting said:
You didn't expect to hear any constructive statements did you? :rofl:

Not really but 30 minutes of the same 30sec talking points.

I say just give em both aluminum baseball bats and the last person standing gets the nomination for thier respective tickets.

R

The debate is on CSPAN right now. Its scary knowing this woman has a hand in decisions of policy.

This thing is pretty funny.

So far

Cyn, when asked about the illegal immigration problem she rambled then stated that with the resources this country has that it should be spread to other countries to take away the need to come here.

Shes against Ga Natl Guardsman being on the boarder due to hurricane season.

They are both for windfall taxes against the oil co's

He couldnt flat out state that America was a force of Good or Ill in the world. But after repeadedly being asked to answer the question he said good. Cynthia never flat out said good...but we can be.

Oh and Cyn actually said High Gas prices were the Bush Admins fault.

McKinney

Every republican ought to cross over and vote for dear McKinney. She is the best thing to happen to the republicans. Why? Cause the republicans can point to her half thought out ways, wild looks and behavior, and loose cannon actions to show what voting democratic brings forth into politics. Ted Kennedy has done more over the years to bring voters to the republican party than any one thing. Remember when Wyche Fowler was running for re-election to the senate and Republican Paul Coverdale was running against him. The one thing that elected Paul over Wyche was that advertisement of the older woman sitting in a yard glider commenting, "That Wyche Fowler, why he is just like that Ted Kennedy." Unfortunately, Teddy Bear is getting to old, and has wiped out most of what brain he has left with drugs and booze over the years to be an effective poster boy for the ultra liberal. So vote for McKinney, she will bring by far more voters to the republican party and hurt by her one vote in the house.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
jason4445 said:
Every republican ought to cross over and vote for dear McKinney. She is the best thing to happen to the republicans. Why? Cause the republicans can point to her half thought out ways, wild looks and behavior, and loose cannon actions to show what voting democratic brings forth into politics. Ted Kennedy has done more over the years to bring voters to the republican party than any one thing. Remember when Wyche Fowler was running for re-election to the senate and Republican Paul Coverdale was running against him. The one thing that elected Paul over Wyche was that advertisement of the older woman sitting in a yard glider commenting, "That Wyche Fowler, why he is just like that Ted Kennedy." Unfortunately, Teddy Bear is getting to old, and has wiped out most of what brain he has left with drugs and booze over the years to be an effective poster boy for the ultra liberal. So vote for McKinney, she will bring by far more voters to the republican party and hurt by her one vote in the house.
Good post, I agree and had forgotten about the Coverdale commercial.
:pop: