Jon Boat Dealer

hopper

Any recommendations on a Jon Boat Dealer near Cumming Ga. Looking at possibly buying s 12 or 14ft with trailer for electric only and Chattahoochee river.

Nimrod71

As for new boats, I have been told by four dealers not to look for new inventory for at least 6 to 18 months.

paulito

As for new boats, I have been told by four dealers not to look for new inventory for at least 6 to 18 months.

That's what we were being told here at work. Needed a new one to replace one of our work boats. Alumicraft and the others all said they were out of stock and couldn't say when they would have more. we ended up with a knock of brand that i have never heard of but we HAD to have a replacement boat and we beat the tar out of them anyways. Haven't foudn that one brand lasted long than another the way we treat them. Good luck.

I have deleted some post offering to sell a boat in this thread. Buy and sell is a rule violation. PM is a private message. You can PM some one all day long and it’s OK . Please don’t post anything for sale in the open forum. Thanks for your cooperation on this.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I have deleted some post offering to sell a boat in this thread. Buy and sell is a rule violation. PM is a private message. You can PM some one all day long and it’s OK . Please don’t post anything for sale in the open forum. Thanks for your cooperation on this.

Folks just trying to help a brother out !! But you're right, don't think I've ever said that before !!

dang

DANG !!!
welp....sorry bout that! aint never been one to read the fine print in the rules...wont happen again sir

Nimrod71

Paulito, you may want to contact SeaArk or Hanko's Metal Works in Morgan City, La. SeaArk has made alum. boats for the U.S. Navy and Hanko's is a major builder of commercial alum boats. I have been to the Hanko's facility and let me tell you they make a trough boat. You tell them what the boat will be required to do and they can provide the boat you need.