JT and Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Nine in field now and wind swirling... party may end shortly

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I think 13 now.. four lil bucks, daddy and pappy gotta eat!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Owls are busting off in nearly every direction with a couple of them having a ball!

I'm still an ofer, but no doubt the bottom I'm facing will light up at dark.

Lil over an hour left

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hit my grunt and 3 baby bucks came straight to me from the field behind me. Now 2 of them are sparring. Will prolly get my wind in a min

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Wind is screwing me up. It's back and forth from 2 directions. Just had couple does coming up from bottom with a better buck behind. Looked to be a solid tall 8 or at least what I could see of him before the wind shifted and the does turned flagged and blowed.

Course the baby bucks down wind paid no attention.

Man I love this stuff!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Young eight is tearing a tree up and making scrape

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba...shooter 9

Sun is gone and wind has died. I have several deer in the bottom but just catching glimpses of them. Can hear for mile in these dry woods.

Maybe 20 minutes

BornToHuntAndFish

Fine way to start it out with lots of Midwest whitetails on the move. Good luck, gentlemen.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Several of the deer that were feeding behind me in hidden field have decided they were plum worn out and are laying down. Don't see that often at 10 mins before dark ?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Never came up here, but yet another doe caught my wind. This has been an incredible sit with horrible results because the wind is killing me in every direction.

Out of shooting light and the woods are full of deer.

Man what an opener! Gotta figure out how to get out of here.

Lots to do this eve and hunting and work tomorrow. Thx for being here people!

Oh yeah pats win!

davidf

sounds like a it starting off strong

Sundays Money

Dang boys heck of a start if it’s this good now wait till next Friday if y’all don’t tag out before then. Movement I believe will great 3-5 days b4 Halloween

Oh yeah sweet November is right around the corner. I’ll be chiming in soon when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.