JT and Bubba's month long Live From The Tree! KS, NE and IL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
My worst nightmare is to book a late Oct bowhunt in the Midwest and get 81 degree temps! Going to be much much better next 2 weeks! Good hunting guys

I could not have said it better Kevin !!....One slick head tonight folks.....Hot , muggy, and SKEETERS....Big SKEETERS !!!!....Im back at lodge putting final cleaning touches on joint for group coming in tomorrow.....Going to try to be in tree in the AM right as the rain quits and cool starts moving in....Hopefully the Buckys start thinking about Love tomorrow or Sat before we head out Sun morning.....Otherwise it will be the last week of November before we get back in an Illinois tree !!.....Now for some fine soup.....back in the morning peeps !!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba is waiting out he rain and will be in a tree soon...well maybe. We all know he likes to stay in when cold and wet:bounce:

Its 41 and raining with winds in the high teens...and yeah I wish I was in a tree!

2 more days or 48 hours and im free!!! :yeah:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I've been trying to talk bubba out of Dodge for about 10 yrs but he just keeps on beating his head against the wall!!!

Course his dodges do carry us all across the country every year and im appreciative ...but sooner or later its gonna leave us in a ditch!!!!

flatsmaster

Well JTan Bubba we are leaving bout a wk behind yall but its funny bc everyday closer we get the earlier i want to leave.....hope in for cold weather and beasts standing broadside!!!! My son said he is ready for a photoshoot with a big kansas bruiser !!!!!! And with the old ford powerstroke headed to the MIDWEST anything is possible !!!!

Sundays Money

Hope everyone has a chance at the midwest freaks that are roaming out there
Flats I know how u feel just can't get out there soon enough, i keep telling myself i have 3 weeks to hunt in 3 of the best midwest states and i'll be tired of hunting when it's over but i'm still chompin at the bit

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Still a steady rain so he is waiting it out.

Flats and Sundays....y'all get in the truck!

flatsmaster

heard that sundays $$$$ and good luck !!! hopefully we are gonna annoy a few in kansas and braska and then ill fly back to kansas with my daughter for firearm season and see if she can put the duplex on the vitals of a big n nasty bonehead !!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba is finally coming thru!!!

Bubba.... rain suit on....40 and windy....im headed into willows!

flatsmaster

JT cant wait for yall to ck those cams and see if those boys are still walking around enjoying the sunshine !!! I no they still had velvet in late august but man we got alot of daytime pics !!! And that was only on half the farm !!!! Sure will make the drive out seem a little shorter and need all the help i can get leaving from daytona beach!!!! LOL

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba....

3deer moved thru willows at 100 yds......can see much better in here now!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba....

forgot to change to insulated boots....will u bring me sum toe warmers?

Me....yeah hang on ill be there in 10 mins lol

Wish I could find the lftt from a few years back when we were in a blizzard and I had already killed so I was filming him from 2 trees over. I had forgotten my gloves and hand warmers!

So he was trying to throw them over to me and then we tried to throw a pullrope with them tied to it....entertainment at its best!

Status
Not open for further replies.