JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree 15th Anniversary!

uturn

Good morning- was good to get caught up on LFTT. Every year it’s nice to have it. Have a couple days left in Ga and doing some trick or treating with the kids, then headin North for about 3 weeks. Chasing a mega giant in Kentucky I’ve had on farm for a few years- he went from a single drop to double drop this year- I was afraid he didn’t make it through the winter but he did.
hard sleeping lately :)
To everyone on here and to all my buddies I’ve met over the years or hunted with on here I wish you all the very best of luck. @uturn @bacon6 @bubbabuck @Jim Thompson.

Hey thanks Steve!

Hope you have a great trip and get an opportunity at that MAGA Buck!

And, make sure you say hey to Brother n law and Cuz for me...hope all is well with the group!

Oh, and don’t forget to send pictures!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
"Old school".... we have a stand on our place here in GA we call Old school. Since I went strictly traditional a few years ago that's what everyone calls me now. Of course the grey hair and beard helps too.

Great and wise sage of all things whitetail is a pretty good moniker too. ;-)

Old school stand 30 yards away. Grey hair is good
20201030_074645.jpg

bulletjig

Lone doe busted out of the swamp turned around and stared in the thick stuff where she came from for 10 minutes. Got my heart pumping.

GAbuckhunter88

Sitting on a gorgeous oak bottom in Cherokee co that zeta did me the honor of knocking the rest of the acorns down in. Hoping some of the does in the area will bring around a curious buck.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba and Michael both have finally seen a few deer. Nothing to shoot at.

I'm just dreaming of a giant cruising thru this chop timber or down this road bed, but so far it's all a dream and I'm an ofer