JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree 15th Anniversary!

savannahsdad

Beautiful view JT. I’m all alone now, except for this skeeter buzzing my right ear. My battery is bout gone. Shutting it down will update later if it happens.

bacon6

Same spike and 6 point from this AM sparing about 50 yards out I just need their grandpa to come show them how it’s done

Smokim

Jim Boyd

14+ hours in truck is brutal

Landowners daughter sent me a video of buck chasing in field this afternoon

Plan to be in stand tomorrow pm.

Unload truck in am, go get permit and supplies

Best of luck to all - have not been able to keep up with thread to know how many beasts have been laid low.

3E204203-B043-45B1-9A3C-602625ED4255.jpeg

wcg2

Hunted this afternoon on my land in Middle Georgia . Saw 7 bucks and about a dozen does. One 140 8 with a kicker on the G2 that I have a ton of pictures of. Wanting one of my girls to get him but they are in Statesboro visiting a friend and won’t be home until Wednesday. Hope they will hurry up . No serious chasing but a lot of scent checking and lip curling. Should bust loose any time now. Would post pictures from my phone but not that smart. Anybody with advice and I will try . Good luck everyone . Headed to Kansas on the 12 th for final prep and will be back in Kansas for 14 days on the 29th of November.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hunted this afternoon on my land in Middle Georgia . Saw 7 bucks and about a dozen does. One 140 8 with a kicker on the G2 that I have a ton of pictures of. Wanting one of my girls to get him but they are in Statesboro visiting a friend and won’t be home until Wednesday. Hope they will hurry up . No serious chasing but a lot of scent checking and lip curling. Should bust loose any time now. Would post pictures from my phone but not that smart. Anybody with advice and I will try . Good luck everyone . Headed to Kansas on the 12 th for final prep and will be back in Kansas for 14 days on the 29th of November.

Sounds like you are all over them! How it happens for you or the girls