JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree 15th Anniversary!

Stumpsitter

Jim there's a spot on your map that draws my eyes to it Every time I see it. To the north east of the pink dot(bubba) there's a green strip. Food plot ?. The horse shoe cut in the woods south of that looks awesome.

gutterman

I had to run to town and get some ice for miss deer nuggets. Got her taken care of, now it’s time for some bone. I am in the walnut stand. Beans in front of me, a creek behind me. Big chunk of woods to the left and a major trail to the right. Good luck to all in a tree. Showem that red dot JT.

flatwoods

I hope there's room in Illinois for two more!!
I didn't make my annual Illinois trip last year.
Truth be told, I haven't hunted much in the last two years.
Just one of those curve balls that life throws at you but.... I'm back.

Ready to make some memories!

If west-central Illinois has better service than usual, I'll check in. Maybe even contribute from time to time.
If not ya'll have a good time and above all, stay safe.truck.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jim there's a spot on your map that draws my eyes to it Every time I see it. To the north east of the pink dot(bubba) there's a green strip. Food plot ?. The horse shoe cut in the woods south of that looks awesome.
Good eye. That's the preferred travel between wood lots. It's just a low spot that's normally overgrown, but it's mainly just fescue and weeds. There's not a good spot in the horseshoe that works for a stand, but the stand in the woods to the east, B8, covers a good but of the travel to that spot.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I hope there's room in Illinois for two more!!
I didn't make my annual Illinois trip last year.
Truth be told, I haven't hunted much in the last two years.
Just one of those curve balls that life throws at you but.... I'm back.

Ready to make some memories!

If west-central Illinois has better service than usual, I'll check in. Maybe even contribute from time to time.
If not ya'll have a good time and above all, stay safe.View attachment 1046861
Be safe and good luck brother!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Nah, its a fescue drain in cropfield that you cant plant crops.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Young buck in the woods to my front left giving a couple of does everything he's got.

With the wind swirling that direction I wish they would leave