JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree. 18 years strong, but different IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch22

I saw a deer I’d shoot but couldn’t get on him quick enough. Crossed a small shooting lane and never came back. Probably needs another year but very small tract we hunt so no way to manage it. Plus he woulda made me happy.

Attachments

• 796D1C9E-2605-4926-9268-7054A7E2BEFB.jpeg
    796D1C9E-2605-4926-9268-7054A7E2BEFB.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 20

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Sounds like Bubba is throwing in the towel for a few weeks. He’s heading home in the morning. John is still swinging with all he’s got. It’s 2nd gun season in IL and we have a handful in the woods.

My plan is still in the works but hope to be there by lunch or so on Saturday and give it a couple 3 days.

Good luck in the morning boys

Havana Dude

sat again this evening for some hog control. Me and a buddy, about 1/4 mile apart, saw nothing. Until next time. Looking like a soggy weekend, so I’ll probably be hanging at the crib. My son in laws grandfather passed away this morning, so I’ll probably have a service to attend first of next week. I don’t know when I’ll get back. Deer season opens back up December 9…….i believe, so I’ll definitely be back around then.

bulletjig

Sounds like Bubba is throwing in the towel for a few weeks. He’s heading home in the morning. John is still swinging with all he’s got. It’s 2nd gun season in IL and we have a handful in the woods.

My plan is still in the works but hope to be there by lunch or so on Saturday and give it a couple 3 days.

Good luck in the morning boys
Dang I hate that we are going to miss all his updates :rofl: I’m going to the plot by the hooch in the morning wind is going to be right and I have a roof because it’s supposed to be raining. See y’all in the am.

Status
Not open for further replies.