Jt, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree 2016..In Memory of Ol May

BornToHuntAndFish

Good luck chasing Midwest & Great Plains whitetails. Congrats on both Missouri farms. Ya'll will make May proud this LFTT season.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Farm looks GREAT! We will have full access in a few days but as of now it's a go. Tough part will be if the Livingston farm is on fire...where do we go ???

Attachments

• IMG_20161021_44994.jpg
    IMG_20161021_44994.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,554

DSGB

Looking forward to living vicariously through y'all while sitting in my office wishing I was in a tree. Good luck!

Webbslinger

Good luck gents! Always enjoy the LFTT and hope to chime in as well. Always a pleasure to follow along

GA DAWG

Gonna tag out this yr I believe. Good luck guys.

cowhornedspike

Glad this has started...thought it would never get here!

Y'all bust a couple for Ol May.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Made it to Livingston farm and corn is still in and yep it's planted all the way to the edge. Of course it is.

Will be back soon

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hated doing it, but we made a bit of a trail. Found several places for stands and looked over a few ladders that are already there.

Gonna grab some food and crash. Gotta get stands up tomorrow

BornToHuntAndFish

Hope ya'll found whitetail hotspots you were looking for. Won't be long now after you get your stands out in the deer woods. Get your needed food & rest so you'll be ready to drag some big 'uns out soon.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well we got to Livingston County MO farm yesterday with couple hours of light and intentions of hanging a stand or 2 and checking a couple of ladders already here.

But corn is still standing (about the only corn standing entire ride up!) and of course the farmer plants all the way to edge. So basically we have very very little access to most of the farm. Basically means the stand hanging and scouting just got much more difficult and time consuming.

Did what we could yesterday evening and now today will be a work day. Will possibly get in a tree this eve.

Yall hunt in and hang on. Will be back asap.

Worley

Hunt

Good luck fellas I'll be pulling for ya and keeping up every day...Working ain't gonna be to bad in the field of dreams. Be safe and shoot straight men!