JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

QTurn

Haven't posted much because the activity and movement was nonexistent.. Weather hasn't cooperated at all..

Yesterday was pretty miserable with the wind and no deer were seen..

We finally had a crisp cold clear day today.

This buck popped out of the CRP about 7:15 and I let him have it. Not the biggest I've killed here but he'll eat good. My daddy came with me after a two year hiatus. He had a health scare a while back and my mama had a heart a few weeks ago.

Turns out about 5 minutes after I shot I got a text from him saying he had shot!! First deer he's killed in a few years so I'm happy for him...67095CAC-A4DB-48C0-9ADB-E56F8105072E.jpeg984C00D6-7EF1-4945-8303-990ECA53A27A.jpeg

Loading up and getting ready to start the ride back to Georgia!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Haven't posted much because the activity and movement was nonexistent.. Weather hasn't cooperated at all..

Yesterday was pretty miserable with the wind and no deer were seen..

We finally had a crisp cold clear day today.

This buck popped out of the CRP about 7:15 and I let him have it. Not the biggest I've killed here but he'll eat good. My daddy came with me after a two year hiatus. He had a health scare a while back and my mama had a heart a few weeks ago.

Turns out about 5 minutes after I shot I got a text from him saying he had shot!! First deer he's killed in a few years so I'm happy for him...View attachment 994316View attachment 994317

Loading up and getting ready to start the ride back to Georgia!!
Congrats to you and your dad! Ain't nothing like it7

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Lifelines and blinds are pulled and the cabin is just about packed up. Gonna watch some ballgames and maybe sip on a fine adult beverage or 2.

This season was tough, but incredible as always. Lots of great deer killed by many of the old standbys and by a handful of folks new to LFTT.

Thx as always for the following and contributing. Y'all are all appreciated.

So I guess this is it, season 14 is in the books....maybe ?.

Man what a ride!IMG_20191105_41981.jpg

Heavy Chevy

Wow another great year! Thanks so much for taking us along for the ride JT & Bubba and all the rest of the LFTT gang it is always nice starting in the 1st thread and having all the folks chime in as it rolls along . I will be waiting for next.

bulletjig

Already looking forward to next year guys. Thanks again for a great forum of live from the tree!!!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Thanks for letting all of us tag along guys!! I look forward to this all year and it never disappoints!!

rosco772001

Finished up my season with a big mature 4 year old 8 that I been watching all summer on my new farm . Just something gratifying about harvesting a deer on a farm that you work so hard to get

Attachments

• 4A1B5254-D925-40E1-B972-B5A1956E5F9B.jpeg
    4A1B5254-D925-40E1-B972-B5A1956E5F9B.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 6BD1A2A1-FB8F-4EA1-B7EF-1F7FB273B5CE.jpeg
    6BD1A2A1-FB8F-4EA1-B7EF-1F7FB273B5CE.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 85

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Finished up my season with a big mature 4 year old 8 that I been watching all summer on my new farm . Just something gratifying about harvesting a deer on a farm that you work so hard to get

Rosco coming thru all year every year! Good job man!

Watching a lil OH vs Wi, starting out good. Wish I could have said the same of the GA game ???

Worley

JT / Bubba thanks for opening your world, your passion and unselfishly sharing it with us. I literally enjoyed every post and it sure makes November special for all of us. Thank ya men, be safe and if and when u climb again this year best of luck fellas.

barry green

Enjoyed following along fellas. Good stuff as usual. JT that game was bad. Bad as I hate LSU they are going to be tuff to beat but so is Clemson. I hope the badgers can make a come back here. Be safe traveling.