JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Let's get part III started with this afternoon's hunt.

We have folks in KS, GA, MO, FL and IL and I'm probably missing some. This season has been a little rough with weather and sightings, but it's Nov 7th and deer gonna do what deer gonna do!

This morning 2 fellas here at KFO shot. Shane's fine buck has already been found and they are starting the track for Zach's.

I'm back on stand in a ladder I've never seen but what I can tell I love already! It's a little point of thick woods between 2 cut bean fields with wheat a couple hundred away. Scrapes all over this field edge!

It's warm at 56 and the wind is hammering at 19 from east, but I'm getting a lot of south in it.

5.5 hours to go. Good luck people!

Here's part II

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Killed some time eating lunch and watching Netflix. Glad I was a little better prepared for these all day sits.. :bounce: I’m excited about the rest of the afternoon. Solid wind in my face all day.
E1AEA51C-75F3-4B3F-8300-A11A24EFEF7B.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Group of turkeys yelping to my left.

slow motion

I moved too. Ground blind on the end of field where bucks went earlier. Problem is if I sit in my chair I can't see out. Actually thing is so short don't think a turkey chair will even work. Maybe a buck will stick his head inside so i can see him. For now I'll just duck down. Just thought I was uncomfortable yesterday. The things we do in pursuit of a good time.

Screenshot_20221107-135241.jpg
And don't let the red line fool you. Property line marker is in the ditch 10 feet behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.