JT Daniels May Be Dealing With Injury

MCBUCK

It’s not serious. Strain or something of the sort. Hearing he was taking reps today but Beck probably gets the start to allow TJD recovery time. This is interesting though because if the reports of how well Beck has looked. Could we see a “Wally Pipp” in the making?

TinKnocker

It’s not serious. Strain or something of the sort. Hearing he was taking reps today but Beck probably gets the start to allow TJD recovery time. This is interesting though because if the reports of how well Beck has looked. Could we see a “Wally Pipp” in the making?
JT better heal up quick! I remember some Eason fella being in a situation like this. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I hope he mends, hate to hear of any player injurEd.

However, playing without offense seems to be the DAWGs specailty. UAB should be no problem after Clemson.

Hornet22

ROMEO
What daheck happent to the days when Dawgs, players, played hurt? Nobody knew bout it, they just didn't play as good the next Saerdy. I can remember hurtin too bad to go to class, but suck it up when it's time to go. Reckon what woulda happened in '80 if it hadda been one of these kids got his shoulder dislocated in a championship game? They was a band had a song went sompin like, "money, money, money, moneeeeyy, money." I could go on an on, but wats da use. GO DAWGS!

:cheers:

James12

And starting Beck against UAB is a mistake. He’ll shine (who wouldn’t besides an FSU QB
?), and then he’ll look too good, like fools Gold. Vandergriff is the future and I doubt the kid is going to sit two years. So, I’d start him so he doesn’t transfer to LSU or Okla and play it safe.

- HBC in waiting

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Head fake. JT will be your QB.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
And starting Beck against UAB is a mistake. He’ll shine (who wouldn’t besides an FSU QB
?), and then he’ll look too good, like fools Gold. Vandergriff is the future and I doubt the kid is going to sit two years. So, I’d start him so he doesn’t transfer to LSU or Okla and play it safe.

- HBC in waiting

You don't have to worry about Beck shinning against UAB he already outshined Vandagriff in the Spring Game!

Vandagriff is going to transfer with Gunner Stockton coming in 2023.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Stockton won't beat out vandagriff. Mark my words. Beck won't either when vandagriff has a yr under his belt to learn the play book