JT Daniels May Be Dealing With Injury

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I think Stockton is gonna be too short to beat out Vandagriff.??‍♂️
It's gonna be a battle no doubt but this reminds me of the Jake Fromm and Jacob Eason saga.
Eason went down and Fromm led us to the National Championship.

Gunner Stockton 6'1
He scored 7 TDS in his 1st game this year.

Doug Flutie 5'10
Russell Wilson 5'11
Drew Brees 6'0
Michael Vick 6'0:bounce:

Rackmaster

I'll put whatever you want on the gunner vs Brock deal.
Beck is #2 just like Fromm was when Eason went down Eason never came back.
Unless Kirby has changed Beck will be QB next year.
After 2021 we will do a avatar bet on 2022 starting QB! :cheers:

I'm a Vandagriff fan as well but we gonna lose somebody and whoever it is will bite us!

Beck was recruited hard by Bama and Florida if he is the one that transfers he will go to the Gators with the UGA playbook.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
One thing you gotta remember is the development factor too. Beck has a had a yr in the system. He was qb4 last yr. Brock V has an amazing skill set. Everybody in the country wanted him too.

Rackmaster

One thing you gotta remember is the development factor too. Beck has a had a yr in the system. He was qb4 last yr. Brock V has an amazing skill set. Everybody in the country wanted him too.
Yep and last year QB 1& 2 Sucked! :rofl:
We had Mathis, a midget, JT, and Beck.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm gonna walk on at ga tech next yr and win the starting qb job. Then I'll quit right before the 1st game ?

fishnguy

One video that I saw, the guy said Gunner might actually be 6'. He is a talent for sure and will be interesting to see what plays out between the 3 qbs.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I think it's because Harvey updyke supplies the toilet paper for the Butts Mehre building

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Why do the dawgs go through this like every year ?
Could you imagine pulling for a team that goes through more coaches then UGA does QB’s? We have too much talent.

And Auburn just plain sucks..:rofl:

DannyW

Why do the dawgs go through this like every year ?

I have arrived at the conclusion that UGA fans just can't help themselves. Kinda sad to watch them go through it year after year.

They may finally be onto something this year though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Browning Slayer

They may finally be onto something this year though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
And in Auburn's world it's been right 3 out of the last 16.. That's how broken Auburn is.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And in Auburn's world it's been right 3 out of the last 16.. That's how broken Auburn is.

Why are you worried about Auburn? Are they even playing football this year?:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Why are you worried about Auburn? Are they even playing football this year?:bounce:
Oh I'm not worried about Auburn. The number I will be using after our October meeting will be 17-3. :biggestshoot: