Just say "No" to delaying the election

Thread starter #1
I've grown to love Trump, but this is a bad idea.

Worst possible precedent.

You don't see what's happening here?

Whitefeather

Management Material
Trump: Delay the elections

Democrats: The constitution says you can’t do that. But we can close the polls due to pandemics.

Trump: Exactly

I hope he's just playing the left, but I'd like him a lot better if he just shut up and made decisions without saying anything.
Joe Biden has hired 600 lawyers who specialize in elections. It's obvious why Trump is bringing this up. The Democrats want mail in ballots so bad they will do anything to get them. I don't have to tell you the reason why they want it this way. That's why Trump is bringing all of this up. Even CBS has said mail in ballots will be a disaster.

Pete777

Banned troll
Joe Biden has hired 600 lawyers who specialize in elections. It's obvious why Trump is bringing this up. The Democrats want mail in ballots so bad they will do anything to get them. I don't have to tell you the reason why they want it this way. That's why Trump is bringing all of this up. Even CBS has said mail in ballots will be a disaster.
WRONG.
Joe Biden hasn't hired anyone.
He isn't mentally competent to hire anyone and the big dogs in the democrat party know it and won't LET him.
Any "600 lawyers that have been hired", have been hired by the big dogs......Biden is kept on a short leash on the porch. He has no say-so in it.
The remainder of your posting about what the democrats are planning with that mailing of ballots scam is absolutely spot on.
Trump knows it.
He's the only republican I've seen in a long time who will get down and dirty and fight fire with fire.

Lilly001

He's just planting the seed of a stolen election if he comes up short in votes, same as he did in 2016.
I predict that, barring a landslide, the results of this election will be drug through the courts and no one will ever know who actually won.
But if Sllow Joe prevails we all will have lost.

WRONG.
Joe Biden hasn't hired anyone.
He isn't mentally competent to hire anyone and the big dogs in the democrat party know it and won't LET him.
Any "600 lawyers that have been hired", have been hired by the big dogs......Biden is kept on a short leash on the porch. He has no say-so in it.
The remainder of your posting about what the democrats are planning with that mailing of ballots scam is absolutely spot on.
Trump knows it.
He's the only republican I've seen in a long time who will get down and dirty and fight fire with fire.
The only thing in this you are wrong on is, he is not kept on the porch he is kept in the basement.

Denton

I predict that, barring a landslide, the results of this election will be drug through the courts and no one will ever know who actually won.
But if Sllow Joe prevails we all will have lost.
to adapt General Forest, “show up firstest with the mostest” but instead of cavalry it’s lawyers.

Republicans better be hiring their own army because it’s going to be close. 600 lawyers spread across 50 states isn’t that many. Especially if they’re just on retainer on a just in case basis.

Lilly001

to adapt General Forest, “show up firstest with the mostest” but instead of cavalry it’s lawyers.

Republicans better be hiring their own army because it’s going to be close. 600 lawyers spread across 50 states isn’t that many. Especially if they’re just on retainer on a just in case basis.
That is where the mail in ballots come in.
A ton will be to late to count because the post office can't handle the volume.
You can't go by postmark because they won't have one because they will be prepaid.
The stage is set for a prolonged court battle just on that one issue.
Look for all sorts of challenges.
Many won't really be credible but they all will muddy the water.