Kansas land to lease

For the past 17 years I have been leasing ground in s.e. Kansas. For 2022 I am going to be sublease several of these properties. There will be around 1500-1800 acres total. These properties have been managed for big deer and have been consistent for producing big whitetails. The reason for giving up these properties is I am cutting back on hunters in our group. Ariel photos and references available upon request. The draw for tags is April 1st thru April 24th. 14 dollars per acre is the price on all tracks. Half due before the draw, and bal due on July 15th. All properties are made up of partial timber and brushy draws. One particular track is a section 640 acres with a draw running a mile thru property. 1/4 section of it is timbered and bow only. Feel free to contact me at 706-506-7060, or social media. Looking for serious trophy hunters only.

DoubleT

What area and what is percentage is draw for non-resident for Bow, Gun,and Muzzleloader. I have hunted in Stafford county several times and would be interested in a part of what you are leasing. I have land leased in Northeastern Kentucky right now and two of us have killed only 2 bucks on this property in the last five years and both grossed over 180 but i think we are about to lose property because of it selling so we will be looking for something new.

Bigearl68

If there are huntable numbers of quail I would be interested in a small game sublease after deer season is over.

For the past 17 years I have been leasing ground in s.e. Kansas. For 2022 I am going to be sublease several of these properties. There will be around 1500-1800 acres total. These properties have been managed for big deer and have been consistent for producing big whitetails. The reason for giving up these properties is I am cutting back on hunters in our group. Ariel photos and references available upon request. The draw for tags is April 1st thru April 24th. 14 dollars per acre is the price on all tracks. Half due before the draw, and bal due on July 15th. All properties are made up of partial timber and brushy draws. One particular track is a section 640 acres with a draw running a mile thru property. 1/4 section of it is timbered and bow only. Feel free to contact me at 706-506-7060, or social media. Looking for serious trophy hunters only.
All my land has been leased