Kirby Smart, multiple assistants visit 5-star QB Arch Manning

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
"Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
NO!!! ITS MORE LIKE...
giphy.gif

DANG IT BOBBY!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:
9d27d994a5951424cbd9a82fa3528e0c_w200.gif

MudDucker

Staff member
Manning will NOT get a free ride at UGA. He might at Ol Miss. Kirby said his dad asked him to recruit him, because he knew that Kirby would develop him mentally and physically.

He is a great talent and so long as he is willing to come in, work and compete, he would be a good addition to the team.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Send him to Auburn, after Cam their used to high maintenance QBs.

Doboy Dawg

Dawgs gonna have 15 5 Star QBs before the season starts! :bounce: Kirby signing them all so he don't have to play against them. Kirby's last name ain't Smart for nothing, you know. :bounce:

He’s learned from Nick, your bench can never be too deep with talent. Star player hurt, next star player up!

That’s one of Alabama’s reasons for success. That next guy coming in off the bench is just as talented as the player he just replaced!

Nick has beaten Georgia numerous times by this accomplishment alone.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The kid is talking to Bama as well, he better be ready to submit to the process.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He doesn’t stand a chance of playing at Alabama unless Bryce Young gets hurt.

Additionally, Bama has Jason Milroe along with Young. Paul Tyson has entered the portal.
Bama also recruited Simpson who shows a ton of promise.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

turkeykirk

Saw a clip of Peyton and Eli Manning talking on Monday Night Football. Said their dad could make a fortune as a sperm donor.:rofl:CA95E85E-E9DD-449A-B9AE-451AAE985002.jpeg

greendawg

Arch has a big arm, great accuracy, quick release, and good touch. He can also run well at 6'4" 215lbs. Peyton and Eli both said Cooper, Arch's dad, was the most talented of the three. He had to stop playing because of a medical condition. With his natural talent and having 3 all pro quarterbacks to tutor him, he is about as close as you can have as a can't miss prospect He would be the most talented QB UGA has ever gotten, with Matthew Stafford being #2. I think he compares favorably to Trevor Lawrence.

BuckNasty83

I dunno where this kid is going, but if you know anything about the Manning's, he's not expecting any special treatment or promises. Development will be the main factor here.

I can't imagine them sending him to Kiffin, but he is great with QBs.

Duff

I think so to. I watched part of one of his HS games this year. He’s good but didn’t look like a #1 overall to me. Of course I’m not a college recruiter either.

Same here. I’ve seen more impressive QB prospects, thats in my opinion. As you said, I’m certainly not an expert or recruiter. He may end up being the best of all time for all I know

elfiii

Admin
Staff member