kirby Smart rumor.

lbzdually

Banned
There is a rumor floating around that Kirby Smart has been offered the UGA job and that he plans on taking it. Richt would stay on as Assistant Athletic Director and run outreach programs like the Paul Oliver network. Smart would keep Pruitt, and Hire Bama's S&C coach Scott Cochran, and then try to find a quality pro-style OC. This way UGA keeps it's recruiting class intact and Richt gets to mentor young men without all the pressure of winning it all or else every year.

lbzdually

Banned
The word is now that if Smart is hired he will bring Muschamp with him and let Pruitt go. I do not like Muschamp, his temper tantrums full of expletives don't help anybody and he actually cost Auburn 15 yards vs Bama because he cussed the ref out. I think Pruitt is better coordinator, still fiery an intense, but not out and out crazy.

SpotandStalk

I thought I read somewhere that Richt was pursuing other opportunities?

Did he change his mind?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I thought I read somewhere that Richt was pursuing other opportunities?

Did he change his mind?

He is not pursuing them. They are pursuing him.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

SpotandStalk

McGarity declined to answer that question. Inquiring minds want to know.

:biggrin2:

Did yall see where the Uga admin confiscated a Fire ADGM sign at a recent sporting event?

Edit: Nevermind, it was in one of the other 27 CMR threads. All these threads are getting hard to troll. :bounce: