Knives I just finished

IFLY4U

MaconDucks has first choice. Elk antler and leather and the other is white tail antler and leather.

Attachments

• varg resized.jpg
    varg resized.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 737
  • Elk.jpg
    Elk.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 716

Lostoutlaw

WOWWEEE them purty lookin knifes,What type of steel are you using they sure look nice.

IFLY4U

I use Helle triple laminated stainless blades from Norway. The top one has a 3 inch blade with an OAL of 7 1/2 inches and the bottom one has a 3 1/2 inch blade with and OAL of 8 1/2 inches. The bottom one is made from an elk antler.

IFLY4U

Bottom one is sold.

Todd E

I'm with LJ. If you start making drop points, I'd really like to talk with ya about getting one!!

IFLY4U

Blade styles that I use

These are the current blades that I use. They are all Helle triple laminated stainless blades from Norway. I also have one carbon steel blade similar to the bottom blade available.

Attachments

• Knife blades resized.jpg
    Knife blades resized.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 635

Todd E

Could you make one with an axis stag handle, such as attchmnt, using the bottom blade pictured in the photo of your blade choices ?? Does this attchmnt below, have that particular blade ?? Shoot me a pm with price.

Attachments

• Polar%202%20vertical%20resized.jpg
    Polar%202%20vertical%20resized.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 630

IFLY4U

Dozen knives

This is a dozen knives that I have completed over the past several weeks. My axis stag supply is very limited and adds $50 per knife to the cost. The top left and the third one down on the right is from Axis stag.

Attachments

• Helle Dozen.jpg
    Helle Dozen.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 611

cardfan

Banned
this is the first time i've visited this hobby section....i just wanted to compliment you on your knives...those are absolutely stunning....

It's Me

Just got mine...

Everyone,

I just got my custom knife from Gary and I'm here to tell you, it is gorgeous! He is a fantastic craftsman and truly a hidden treasure. I've got my second one on order. Do not pass up an opportunity to own one of his knifes. They are great!

Dennis.

cardfan

Banned
what does a knife like that set someone back...I would love to aquire one????

red tail

GONetwork Member
GREAT LOOKING kNIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boneboy96

I've got one on order that Gary is finishing up on and I can't wait to see it...:banana:

IFLY4U

PM sent

PIMO

I just ordered mine

Got a gut hook and havent been this excited about a purchase in a while.