knives in use.....neck-knife pictures added

TNGIRL

I got a buttonbuck on Sat 23rd at The Poole Plantation in Schley County. Here I am with my Oconee Dan Masson knife cleaning my deer. Really nice knife and was a sharp tool to work with!!!! Thanks Dan!!!!:fine:
FPG2010015-1.jpg

TNGIRL

I got a good shot the next day of JakeAllen cleaning his doe at the Poole's with his Raleigh Tabor knife.....he used several different knives for the job that day!!!!!:D
IMG_2955.jpg

OconeeDan

Thanks for the posts, Tomi. I too, own a couple of tabor knives, and they are almost as good as mine!!!!
Raleigh is one of the gooduns!
Dan

wvdawg

Staff member
One deer + one tailgate

+ one Raleigh Tabor big camp knife = processing simplified.
Might need to make me another one RT - best butcher knife I've ever used!

Attachments

• 003 (800 x 531).jpg
    003 (800 x 531).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 3,854
  • 005 (800 x 531).jpg
    005 (800 x 531).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 3,804

TNGIRL

My brand new Tabor knife got some use this past weekend at the Poole Plantation. I got a doe Sat morning the 27th with my rifle. Here I am with my newest knife. It sure did the job. Me and Donnie Poole both used it, never had to resharpen even one time!!! Thanks Raleigh!!!!:bounce:
HamptonfamilyandSchleyCtyhunting47.jpg

Hanging at the Pooles!!!!!!:bounce:
HamptonfamilyandSchleyCtyhunting48.jpg

I sorta "posed" for this one to show off the knife....I don't really handle it thata way!!!!:rolleyes: (yeh, I got pink disposable gloves on.....so go ahead and yuk it up ya'll!!!!!!:cheers:)

Nugefan

+ one Raleigh Tabor big camp knife = processing simplified.
Might need to make me another one RT - best butcher knife I've ever used!

I sure hope you didn't throw away that sinew ...::ke:::ke:::ke:

wvdawg

Staff member
I sure hope you didn't throw away that sinew ...::ke:::ke:::ke:

It's gone Andy! But tell me how to save it for you and I'll be happy to oblige!:cheers:

Razor Blade

And the winner is ..............

Tj Rogers , aka ..... death_ from _ above

I will get you a package in the mail tomorrow . The judges liked the gator pictures , they were over the top. Nice job Tj.

Also , Tony 2001577 , the judges liked the picture of your son so well , he ran a close second . I am going to send you a neck knife for you to give to him when you want to . It will be like some of the others i posted here before. We need to keep our young ones involved in the out doors, it helps to keep them out of trouble. I hope he likes it . Scott ...... Merry Christmas.

Thanks to all who posted pictures, thanks for taking the time to do so . Scott

Nugefan

and Thanks to you for the chance , Your a good man Charlie Brown ....:cool:

death-from-above

Thank you Scott and thanks to the judges. :clap: That knife will have a good home.:D I think that everyone's pics. were great. We are blessed with some very fine craftsmen here on Woody's. Merry CHRISTmas to one and all.:cheers: Also, to Tony , your son will have a very fine blade. Scott's work is top notch. Congrats to you and your son.

tony2001577

Thank you scott !!!!!!!! we are blessed with fine craftsmen here on woodys but we are even more blessed with great people ! my son is so excited , he is going to put it to good use !! Thankyou Again and Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Razor Blade

more pics

Thanks Steve for some more pictures.Here are some more knives in use . Thanks for lookin. Scott

Attachments

• knives in use 2.JPG
    knives in use 2.JPG
    429.3 KB · Views: 1,344
  • knives in use.JPG
    knives in use.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 1,374

99savage

We got this mule deer Sunday ,last day of the season.

Made quick work of it with a couple of Scott's knives.

Attachments

• knives 5.jpg
    knives 5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,339
  • knives 4.jpg
    knives 4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,331
  • knives 3.jpg
    knives 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,355
  • knives 2.jpg
    knives 2.jpg