Ladd McConkey

Resica

Well if I ever said, “Resica you have my word I’ll never ever watch college football ever again.” maybe you might have a point. But I didn’t say that. Either way it’s weird how much it bothers you if that really is what’s going on here and I have my doubts. Honestly, and other than you’re being weird about thi I’ve got no problem with you, I do t much care what you think about me. If you think I’m untrustworthy and disingenuous it doesn’t matter to me. You’re a faceless guy in the internet and I dont even know who I’m talking to. Your boy Mr Go Hawgs ain’t exactly genuine with the things he posts but I’m sure that’s different. That’s about all I got for ya.
I don't know anything about Go Hawgs. I understand you don't care what I think.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I realize that. It is true though.
Ten four. All the political stuff and Black Lives Matter mess was what was what I was put off by. They aren’t doing that now. If they were I would still not watch. I hope this helps.

Resica

I realize that.

Ten four. All the political stuff and Black Lives Matter mess was what was what I was put off by. They aren’t doing that now. If they were I would still not watch. I hope this helps.
Yea Brad. I understand your dislike for that stuff! Hope it doesn't reappear. I hate all the crap with that. After the punk killing the black people in S.C. , they then wanted to take all Confederate monuments down and they're doing it and now renaming U.S. military bases and all that nonsense.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yea Brad. I understand your dislike for that stuff! Hope it doesn't reappear. I hate all the crap with that. After the punk killing the black people in S.C. , they then wanted to take all Confederate monuments down and they're doing it and now renaming U.S. military bases and all that nonsense.
You got it. And the thing is it will stop as soon as we quit putting up with it but the problem is we are willing to put up with a lot.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You got it. And the thing is it will stop as soon as we quit putting up with it but the problem is we are willing to put up with a lot.
I thought we owed it to em to stand with em on things like this. That sure seems to be the way people who feel guilty think.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What was this thread about again? We've covered a lot of ground in this one. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Man don’t you know every thread eventually ends up being about Danuwoa being a demon from hades?

Well, I know a couple that aren't about that but now you got me scared to link 'em to prove it. :biggrin2: