Ladd McConkey

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
He sure does make SEC secondaries look stupid on the regular. Last moron that thought they could bully him and that was all it would take ended up watching him get smaller cause he was leaving them behind at a good clip. I swear, y’all Dawg Derangement Syndrome makes my day.
How do you know all of this? You don’t watch college football anymore

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The reason I know how RONG! you are and you are way RONG! is because I just finished binge watching the SECCG, the tOSU playoff game and the Natty with a clear eye for analysis purposes. McConkey's performance in all 3 games was fundamental to the Dawgs wins and he made standout catches.

Congratulations on your brand new assistant coaching job at FSU. Now go watch some UGA game films so you can find out about winning. ::ke: :bounce:
He had 2 catch’s for -1 yard against the bucks. That’s fundamentally not good ::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He had 2 catch’s for -1 yard against the bucks. That’s fundamentally not good ::ke:

He didn't get that many reps because he was hurt. You need to go watch the SECCG and the Natty. He put on All Star performances in both those games. Please don't start with the Bucs were better than LSU and TCU. We beat y'all too.

MudDucker

Staff member

Why do you think you need to come here and trash talk a player who is obviously better than any receiver playing for the Noles. I know y'all have been getting curb stomped the last few years until this year and now y'all think y'all are world beaters, but this sure looks like envy. Get over it!

I know a LOT of Noles fans and you are the acting like none that I know.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
When did you change your mind? You were adamant on several posts of never watching again. Come on Brad.
Come on what? Why does it bother you and about three more so much? When they did all the political crap in the summer of twenty I didn’t watch. When I found out they cooled with all that I gradually started watching again. I don’t watch it regardless of what’s going on like I did before. I go hunting and if they are playing in the middle of the day or at night when I’m not in the woods I’ll watch. I don’t plan my Saturday’s around anymore though. Why do you and Hoss Cartwright and whoever think I owe you an explanation?

Resica

Come on what? Why does it bother you and about three more so much? When they did all the political crap in the summer of twenty I didn’t watch. When I found out they cooled with all that I gradually started watching again. I don’t watch it regardless of what’s going on like I did before. I go hunting and if they are playing in the middle of the day or at night when I’m not in the woods I’ll watch. I don’t plan my Saturday’s around anymore though. Why do you and Hoss Cartwright and whoever think I owe you an explanation?
Because you said you weren't watching again, I suppose. I guess minds can change but , never again?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Because you said you weren't watching again, I suppose. I guess minds can change but , never again?
But why do you care? Did it hurt your feelings that I said that and now you want some sort of revenge?

Resica

But why do you care? Did it hurt your feelings that I said that and now you want some sort of revenge?
I only care because of statements made. My feelings aren't hurt at all. Don't want any revenge, just like to take people at their word!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I only care because of statements made. My feelings aren't hurt at all. Don't want any revenge, just like to take people at their word!
I see. Well if I cared as much about what you and Mr Go Hawgs say as you two clearly care about what I say, I would bet any amount of money I could dig through your post histories and fixate on something you said but I just don’t care. And you two will just have learn to live with this I guess. :bounce:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Why do you think you need to come here and trash talk a player who is obviously better than any receiver playing for the Noles. I know y'all have been getting curb stomped the last few years until this year and now y'all think y'all are world beaters, but this sure looks like envy. Get over it!

I know a LOT of Noles fans and you are the acting like none that I know.
Florida State fans are the most delusional fans about what their program is. They’re worse than South Carolina. Nobody other than them ever even thinks about that team or sees them as a national power.

Resica

I see. Well if I cared as much about what you and Mr Go Hawgs say as you two clearly care about what I say, I would bet any amount of money I could dig through your post histories and fixate on something you said but I just don’t care. And you two will just have learn to live with this I guess. :bounce:
I guess it is trust. Although I don't know you and you don't know me, I guess when I hear things said that people have been on here for a long time, I believe what they say mostly. You have been disingenuous. If you ever cared about what I've said on here , I doubt you'd ever find something in the reverse for me.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I guess it is trust. Although I don't know you and you don't know me, I guess when I hear things said that people have been on here for a long time, I believe what they say mostly. You have been disingenuous. If you ever cared about what I've said on here , I doubt you'd ever find something in the reverse for me.
Well if I ever said, “Resica you have my word I’ll never ever watch college football ever again.” maybe you might have a point. But I didn’t say that. Either way it’s weird how much it bothers you if that really is what’s going on here and I have my doubts. Honestly, and other than you’re being weird about thi I’ve got no problem with you, I do t much care what you think about me. If you think I’m untrustworthy and disingenuous it doesn’t matter to me. You’re a faceless guy in the internet and I dont even know who I’m talking to. Your boy Mr Go Hawgs ain’t exactly genuine with the things he posts but I’m sure that’s different. That’s about all I got for ya.