Lake Lanier Largemouth 10.19 lbs

Thread starter #1

RangerZ21

The Largemouth at Lanier, are healthy and are showing up at several tournaments lately.

A few friends on the Forum asked me to post these pics, so figured I would.

(Top Pic)
Caught my personal best on Saturday 1/3/15 on a spinner bait, shallow. She weighed 10.19. The picture doesn't do the fish justice, she was a giant. She was released and swam off with NO issues at all.

(Bottom Pic)
On 12/19/2014, (a few weeks back) I also caught one that was close to 8..(7.71) she came out of 35 ft of water on a spoon. Also released and swam off with no issues. Lanier is looking up for Largemouth, I cant imagine what the 10.19 would weigh in the spring.

Attachments

Last edited:
That's a real beauty! There's a lot more big largemouths in lanier pushing 10 than most folks could imagine. We'd see a few every summer around our dock that were in the 8+ range and there are two at the marina where I keep my boat that are easily 10+ bass pro tank sized bass.

That's awesome man. You give me hope that one day on Lanier that I will finally get my 10+.

Looking at your boat I think I seen you pull into a weigh in at Vanns Tavern? If I'd have known you had a 10 on the boat of have come and watched the weigh in.

littlejon

Really nice fish. Looking at that mouth its easy to tell its a 10 plus. I respect the fact you put it back. Hats off to you sir :flag:

year I'll some fish man. It's encouraging to see these giant largemouth coming out of linear. There's been quite a few of them posted on this form over the past few years. It makes you wonder what Lake Lanier might have been like had it have been just a largemouth lake

What a beast. Congrats!:cheers: We've been seeing and catching more and more LM over the past few years in our creek. Awesome!

Thread starter #17

RangerZ21

nice couple of fish. was it on north end? or south?
Mid Lake....

Looking at your boat I think I seen you pull into a weigh in at Vanns Tavern? If I'd have known you had a 10 on the boat of have come and watched the weigh in.
Yes we were at Vanns Tavern, Saturday... you should have stopped by.

amazing fish man! i am so glad i was able to be there when you got your pb!
Was you even there.....LOL I didn't notice..:rofl: