Lake Lanier Largemouth 10.19 lbs

RangerZ21

The Largemouth at Lanier, are healthy and are showing up at several tournaments lately.

A few friends on the Forum asked me to post these pics, so figured I would.

(Top Pic)
Caught my personal best on Saturday 1/3/15 on a spinner bait, shallow. She weighed 10.19. The picture doesn't do the fish justice, she was a giant. She was released and swam off with NO issues at all.

(Bottom Pic)
On 12/19/2014, (a few weeks back) I also caught one that was close to 8..(7.71) she came out of 35 ft of water on a spoon. Also released and swam off with no issues. Lanier is looking up for Largemouth, I cant imagine what the 10.19 would weigh in the spring.

Attachments

• Lake Lanier 10.19 Largemouth.jpg
    Lake Lanier 10.19 Largemouth.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 1,689
  • december lip.jpg
    december lip.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,697
Last edited:

jerseycat9

That's a real beauty! There's a lot more big largemouths in lanier pushing 10 than most folks could imagine. We'd see a few every summer around our dock that were in the 8+ range and there are two at the marina where I keep my boat that are easily 10+ bass pro tank sized bass.

That's awesome man. You give me hope that one day on Lanier that I will finally get my 10+.

jerseycat9

Looking at your boat I think I seen you pull into a weigh in at Vanns Tavern? If I'd have known you had a 10 on the boat of have come and watched the weigh in.

littlejon

Really nice fish. Looking at that mouth its easy to tell its a 10 plus. I respect the fact you put it back. Hats off to you sir :flag:

year I'll some fish man. It's encouraging to see these giant largemouth coming out of linear. There's been quite a few of them posted on this form over the past few years. It makes you wonder what Lake Lanier might have been like had it have been just a largemouth lake

Tmpr111

Great fish! Although I hate cold weather, I'll take the winter bass fishing over the spring any day!

seeker

Great fish. I would love to catch a double digit this year.

Scout'nStripers

What a beast. Congrats!:cheers: We've been seeing and catching more and more LM over the past few years in our creek. Awesome!

RangerZ21

nice couple of fish. was it on north end? or south?

Mid Lake....

Looking at your boat I think I seen you pull into a weigh in at Vanns Tavern? If I'd have known you had a 10 on the boat of have come and watched the weigh in.

Yes we were at Vanns Tavern, Saturday... you should have stopped by.

amazing fish man! i am so glad i was able to be there when you got your pb!

Was you even there.....LOL I didn't notice..:rofl:

Spook

Picture does it justice

That is a monster, I love to fish this time of year, some big fish eating. Congrats