Lake Nottely Slam

critterslayer

Those are some hawg spots. Pretty cool to see a video from my neck of the woods. Was that on the northern end of the lake? We fished the southern end out of the canoe last week and caught 5, but they were all dinks. Did you catch all those on finesse baits?

Those are some hawg spots. Pretty cool to see a video from my neck of the woods. Was that on the northern end of the lake? We fished the southern end out of the canoe last week and caught 5, but they were all dinks. Did you catch all those on finesse baits?

I was fishing around the Ivylog Creek Area if you know where that is. Its just off the main lake. Caught most of the bigger fish off of points on the main lake! I was primarily using a watermelon red Zoom trick worm texas rigged, I was just dragging it on the bottom.

Scout'nStripers

I like it. It's got some nice fish and some good hook set action. The music was a little weird for my taste but you've got the fishing part right. I've been using windows movie maker and converting my own personal tunes and using them.

JimC

Don't wear pink pants and spend a little more time picking music. Everything else was OK.

Thanks for the input. I would agree with the comment on the shorts if I were older, but I'm 16 years old so I think I can get away with pink shorts :)