Lake Sinclair?

ssramage

My family has a boat at the marina on Sinclair. Our long term goal is to buy a 2nd house of our own, but that's likely 5-7 years out. Are there any decent, family campgrounds on Sinclair where we could leave an RV full time for weekend trips? We've been going up there a long time and Little River is the only one I know of, but I think it's probably too active for my young family.

GT90

I live on the east side of the lake (Hancock County) and Little River is the only full time spot I am aware of. Jere-Shai is north of Little River on 441 but they only advertise rentals. Maybe you could work a deal with them? Might be worth a shot. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

When you get ready to start looking for a house feel free to PM me. There are definitely differences between the Baldwin/Putnam and Hancock county sides of the lake that you want to be aware of before you buy.

ssramage

I live on the east side of the lake (Hancock County) and Little River is the only full time spot I am aware of. Jere-Shai is north of Little River on 441 but they only advertise rentals. Maybe you could work a deal with them? Might be worth a shot. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

When you get ready to start looking for a house feel free to PM me. There are definitely differences between the Baldwin/Putnam and Hancock county sides of the lake that you want to be aware of before you buy.

Thanks for the info. I actually went to school at GCSU and grew up on the lake. Lived in a condo in Milledgeville on the water while in college and my in-law's had a place in Sparta for a while. We took about a 7 or 8 year break from the lake when we moved to St. Simons, but just bought a boat last summer that we keep stored there. Our kids have fallen in love with it just like we did.

sleepr71

No help on the campground. Man...If they would build a bridge from the Baldwin Co side..to the Hancock Co side....that area would explode! Even in spite of the scandalous Dimocraps running Hancock Co?. Been saying it all my life..

Kev

No help on the campground. Man...If they would build a bridge from the Baldwin Co side..to the Hancock Co side....that area would explode! Even in spite of the scandalous Dimocraps running Hancock Co?. Been saying it all my life..
Enough of Georgia has exploded.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
There is a private campground on Sinclair in Hancock. I’ll see if any openings but mainly locals using for weekend’s. I won’t post anything information without permission but will ask when I can run down the manager. He be fishing everyday right now.

ssramage

There is a private campground on Sinclair in Hancock. I’ll see if any openings but mainly locals using for weekend’s. I won’t post anything information without permission but will ask when I can run down the manager. He be fishing everyday right now.

Sounds good. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you find out anything. Thanks!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve made contact with him. Hopefully when he returns from Florida I’ll go check it out. Gated access I know a few people with campers in the place. No old campers allowed