Lanier 11-29

TroyBoy30

Water Temp - 56
Water Clarity - 4ft +

I snuck out for a few hours yesterday since it looked like the nicest day temperature wise. I started out deep in the ditches but couldn't find anything, so I moved to some pockets in the backs of creeks. I caught the guy below and he clued me in on a small pattern. Shallow rock on secondary points in the creeks with deep water close by. I ran this for 9 fish in a few hours. Everything came from 0-10 ft. Spocksticker stand up football heads and casting jigs did all the cathin. You can see a football head in there barely.

TroyBoy30

I wasn't going to post this for fear of comments, but what the heck. I finally got my gopro hero3+ black back after having to RMA the first one due to the focus issues that the first batch of cameras had. thanks to a couple of rc and gopro forums, we got production stopped 3 weeks in and gopro is quietly fixing the issues. Anyways, this is just boring boating footage. This was my first time out with the camera and my first time doing any video editing. I know it's boring and too long, but I was happy just to get adobe premier pro to output something that worked!

<p>Lanier 11-29-13 from Troy Rogers on Vimeo.</p>

sinclair1

I wasn't going to post this for fear of comments, but what the heck. I finally got my gopro hero3+ black back after having to RMA the first one due to the focus issues that the first batch of cameras had. thanks to a couple of rc and gopro forums, we got production stopped 3 weeks in and gopro is quietly fixing the issues. Anyways, this is just boring boating footage. This was my first time out with the camera and my first time doing any video editing. I know it's boring and too long, but I was happy just to get adobe premier pro to output something that worked!

<p>Lanier 11-29-13 from Troy Rogers on Vimeo.</p>
Good job, I have Santa bringing one, do I need to worry about dates on the box or did they pull them off the shelf.
I don't want a problem unit.

TroyBoy30

most distributors have pulled inventory and had it replaced so using a date code is kinda tough. depending on the dealer, some may have been fixed and some not. I would look on the box for the serial number and look for anything after 1113 production. worst case you get a bad one they are very good at exchange and repairs.

stratos185

Nice report we got out Saturday with only a hand full of bites. All our bites was on jigs in 22-25 feet of water at the end of the points.

jimbug

Very nice spotted bass, I'll take a five pounder any day. Video quality looks great, and having not been on Lanier in over 20 it's neat to see what it looks like now. I look forward to seeing image/color quality on a very overcast day. I believe each new GoPro gets a little better in low light situations.

Good for you for insisting the product is working right. GoPro products have had technical issues and their users help the company make them better.