Lanier 3-29-15

TroyBoy30

Water Temp - 53
Water Clarity - 4ft +

I headed out after sun got up today, to let it warm up just a bit. I wanted to target largemouth, so I headed shallow in the creeks. They was right where they should be. Staged on the last dock and or piece of cover before any major spawning flat. Docks in the 12-15 ft and shallower are all holding fish. Just hit the shady side and hold on. I ended up with 12 all on the spotsticker custom painted shallow jerkbait. I never picked anything else up. Good to be back out. If the water warms up just a tad more, I would think the first wave of the spawn will go with the coming full moon. I didn't bother getting pics of the buck bass, but I did take pics of one.

Gunner308

Good to see that someone was productive on Lanier today. We launched in at Thompson creek just after sunrise, run up a ways and ended up throwing everything but the kitchen sink at them with no success. The jerkbait wasn't in our favor today but there's always next weekend. Congrats on the catches!!

ALB

I hit the docks and shallow back of creeks with no success also. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Fished all over Thompson Creek. I've had zero luck there so far. Will be moving somewhere else.

Loorawls

I guess saturday night did a number on the water temps. I saw consistent 58-60 thursday afternoon all over bald ridge. Cool pic, how in the world did that fish hook himself like that!?!

TroyBoy30

2 mile is pretty far north compared to shoal though. saw no beds at least where i was. of course that dont mean there aint some down there