Lanier Bass4-13 great day( pics)

Jonboater

Had a great day bass fishing using a fluke and Shakey head. The bigger fish was picky about taking the fluke they would come up to and slowly chase it but wouldn't take it. So I would back it up with a Shakey head and throw it in the area the fish came up at the fluke and they would nail the worm. Had to burn a lot of bank but ended up with around 25 fish. 1st two pics is my personal best spotted bass I ever caught pics don't justify its size guessing 4lb+ fish. A fish was released.Image1.jpgImage1.jpgImage1.jpgImage1.jpgImage1.jpgImage1.jpgImage1.jpg

Worley

Great catch and report...

Jonboater

Lol yeah the bass in allatoona are nowhere near the size that are in Lanier. Lanier bass are so short and stocky. Just like footballs. Plus it's nothing like seeing them Magnum spots come up to your lure in that clear water. Would fish Lanier more often but the traffic coming back home is such a pain, took me 2 1/2 hours to get home Saturday . Makes me very thankful to be only 6 miles from allatoona. Might try carters lake this weekend for some of there Magnum spots.