Lanier - Some Good Ones

Lanier Jim

It's been a while since last posting....mainly stay on our facebook page. Got on some good fish with the drop shot working with Cliff on dropping and sonar.

The fish I found were deep near channel ledges up in creeks...and they were all over our new colors...but we had to cut them down to about 3". The Humminbird said they were down there...so down we went!

I suspect the fish are starting to move up shallower now but I haven't been in a week so I'm not 100% sure. Now that daily savings has started - the longer days will really get the fish thinking about moving up....even if it's cold out - sunny days should get them moving good.

Hope to see you out there - LJ

Attachments

• LJ1.jpg
    LJ1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,741
  • LJ2.jpg
    LJ2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,773
  • LJ5.jpg
    LJ5.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,745
  • LJ6.jpg
    LJ6.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,729
  • LJ8.jpg
    LJ8.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,765
  • LJ9.jpg
    LJ9.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,722

Lanier Jim

Sure they can tell time...of year - and my Humminbird can also tell me exactly how much each fish weighs...because they all have "scales" on them :)

TroyBoy30

that's funny. glad you realized i was just razzin you. my 1198 won't do that though. maybe the new solix's will

Lanier Jim

Where you been LJ2? Join us on facebook at Lanier Baits.

JohnK

Hey Jim, I see your boat all festooned up with hb electonics but in screen shots I only see sonar and maps......you use si much? I'm just wondering whether I really need that big long expensive transducer to worry about.

Lanier Jim

Sorry for delay JohnK....I use 2D and DI. I used to use SI a lot but really like my set up now with a dedicated DI unit. I started this setup about 2 years ago and love it.