Lanier Striper Club meeting Tuesday March 4th...Swap Meet and Bill Carson on Sonar

Cajuncatfish

The Lanier Striper Club will be holding their monthly meeting on Tuesday March 4th at the old Hammond's Fishing Center location at Highway's 306 and 369 in Cumming. There will be a swap meet so if you've got old or excess (can you really have excess?) tackle or equipment bring it and see who needs it and what you can swap / trade or sell it for.

Featured speaker will be Bill Carson of Humminbird talking about how to get more from your sonar and I'm sure he'll fill us in on the latest technologies as well.

Dinner starts at 6:30, meeting at 7:00. Guests are welcome so bring your old tackle and your kids and come on out. Doubt you'll get much for the kids at the swap meet though:bounce:

rastus270

Admission charge for a guest? I guess I am a guest and would like to attend. Can you post a little more info on the Lanier Striper Club?

lcookie

There is never a charge for a guest to attend a meeting. The meals are optional ,but if you want to participate it is 5 dollars per person. Visit www.lanierstriperclub.com for info on the club.

Tom Blackburn

Bill has made a similar presentation in the past and the info has been very helpful. However, sonar and mapping technologies are rapidly changing; so, I hope to attend.

Will there be any discussion as to the scheduled trip to Hartwell? I heard that the Club is planning to rent some additional cabins. Looking back on last year's fishing results, I can understand why you are getting a lot of folks to sign-up.

What does the Club "have up its sleeve" regarding food?

Ahab

I will be at tonight's Anglers Anonymous meeting, looking forward to it.

Nothin but Fish

I look forward to speaking and plan to cover some very specific information relating to cone angles, what you are seeing, how to use the SI to find fish, how to use GPS effectively, etc. See you all at 6:30....<")))><