Lanier Stripers

LittleDrummerBoy

I wouldn’t consider 4 barely legal fish ‘getting back on the striper’

Not sure how the fish in the photo are barely legal. Can you explain?

That's a few good meals in that photo! Had one for dinner last night. It was excellent.

Worley

Never mind the negative remarks some people have been know to lose their typing manners ? Great catching and some fine eats, enjoy.

Last edited:

LittleDrummerBoy

Off topic here but is there a size minimum in regulations, I couldn’t fine a minimum size

My understanding is that there is no minimum size. But even if there was, the comment that the four fish pictured are "barely legal" is strange. Even if there was a limit, how can all four fish in the picture be "barely legal"? Slot limit?

Bjrink

Taking people fishing and “teaching “ them to fish is great. Not knowing fishing regs is another. Check your limits, there in place for a reason

LittleDrummerBoy

Taking people fishing and “teaching “ them to fish is great. Not knowing fishing regs is another. Check your limits, there in place for a reason

I know the regs for the locations and species I catch.

It's the internet game wardens who seem to be ignorant.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great trip drummerboy , congrats on a fine mess of fish !

MrShangles

Update, size limit was not a problem, we caught 0, I mean nothing. But sometimes that’s the best trip, you start thinking hard about how did those sneaky fish just whoop the fire out of me, I’m wounded ,but I will be back better and stronger next time.