LAPD - it's just not worth it anymore

The good news is that there will be a good supply of seasoned and well trained cops looking for jobs in agencies that will support them.
The bad news is that big cities will sink even lower into anarchy.

I am friends with a retired Atlanta cop who still has a lot of friends up there. The administration along with help from media are suppressing how bad it is with the sickout's and the ones working basically doing nothing that might get them in a use of force situation . Someone wrote one time "A society that makes war on its cops better make friends with its criminals'. Somebody will rule the streets and it will not be the meek and mild.
Read this also " The wolf has convinced the sheep that the sheepdog is dangerous and out of control so they need to remove the sheepdog" The wolf fixing to get his party on. In Minneapolis they have a large population of Somalia's thanks to previous President. In case you forgot these are same people that were involved in Blackhawk Down and the pirating of ships off their coast. When the Police dept in gone i predict that they will in large part control the streets .

Last edited:
When the Police dept in gone i predict that they will in large part control the streets .
I'm certain if it. You can take the man out of the Third World but you can't take the Third World out of the man.

I am friends with a retired Atlanta cop who still has a lot of friends up there. The administration along with help from media are suppressing how bad it is with the sickout's and the ones working basically doing nothing that might get them in a use of force situation . Someone wrote one time "A society that makes war on its cops better make friends with its criminals'. Somebody will rule the streets and it will not be the meek and mild.
Read this also " The wolf has convinced the sheep that the sheepdog is dangerous and out of control so they need to remove the sheepdog" The wolf fixing to get his party on. In Minneapolis they have a large population of Somalia's thanks to previous President. In case you forgot these are same people that were involved in Blackhawk Down and the pirating of ships off their coast. When the Police dept in gone i predict that they will in large part control the streets .
The skinnies will run with it.

I'm certain if it. You can take the man out of the Third World but you can't take the Third World out of the man.
Think that is very true. At one time people came here to become Americans. Now they want to bring their 3rd world with them:

I had the pleasure of taking my grandson over to my neighbors 100 yard range today to introduce him to some AR fun on steel. After a hit or two on a silhouette, he transitioned to an 8" round, then to a 4" round, then to a 3" round. He was able to keep about 75% on the 3". He then started alternating between the silhouette, the 8" and the 4". After several hundred rounds he felt much more capable of being able to assist the police should they need the help.