Large stick steer boats

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I have decided I want to look at stick buying a stick steer boat. What I've run into is that they all are in the small side. Is anyone aware of any companies which make a larger one? I've found 16 and 17 footer and looked a few but I would like to have one a little longer and wider than all I've seen.

Catfish10

I have decided I want to look at stick buying a stick steer boat. What I've run into is that they all are in the small side. Is anyone aware of any companies which make a larger one? I've found 16 and 17 footer and looked a few but I would like to have one a little longer and wider than all I've seen.

The War Eagle 754vs is 17'-7" and 54" wide and has alot of storage and big live well

gma1320

The War Eagle 754vs is 17'-7" and 54" wide and has alot of storage and big live well
Yes that was one I was looking at. That was the biggest I found. I would like to have something wider though. I could probably be alright with the length though.

gma1320

I think alweld will put a stick steering kit in most of their boats...
Probably a special build from the factory or a large dealer like AK McCallum in Fayetteville North Carolina.
Check Dublin Marine.
Thank you

gma1320

I think alweld will put a stick steering kit in most of their boats...
Probably a special build from the factory or a large dealer like AK McCallum in Fayetteville North Carolina.
Check Dublin Marine.
I have been looking for a stick steering boat to buy for the past 2 weeks and this the best boat i have found so far. Been looking for a used one
I checked into the alweld and you can order any size you want with stick steer. Haven't priced it out with the options I want though.

cophunter308

Contact prodigy boats in Jasper Georgia. They have a nice 18-54 stick steer with 60CT Mercury for $21K. They can build them bigger to your liking. Very few people will finance their boats due to them being custom made and no NADA value available. I was going to buy the boat myself but due to reasons stated above I had to go in a different direction.

hipster dufus

are we talking about the kind of boat u steer and run from the bow? if it is too wide will u be able to reach the controls from the middle of the boat?i pondered one before i bought my cc and didnt like the fact that u had limited room up front and was kind of stuck there when fishing.

Ihunt

If finances are not to tight consider hydraulic stick steering.

Do this even if money is tight. You will not be able to turn your boat without hydraulic steering. Too much torque.

Inline6

Andalusia Marine website has some big alwelds. 1654 Tritons are a good boat. Like you a 1760 would be better on bigger water.