LaRue trigger sale

buckpasser

I’ve been needing a better trigger for my Grendel. Y’all think this would be a good thing option? Also, explain the 2 stage deal to a trigger ignorant buckpasser. Thanks!

Stroker

Got MBT's in all four of my AR's. Great trigger for the money.

buckpasser

@menhadenman

Thanks for putting me on that trigger last year! I got it ordered, installed, and took it straight to the stand after a couple of finger caught dry fires with the lower off.

First hunt I see a huge wide 8 that I got to take from my lock on at around 120 yards. Felt great with no creep on that hard wall. I appreciate you putting me on that deal!!! Couldn’t have made my cheap Grendel any nicer.

menhadenman

@menhadenman

Thanks for putting me on that trigger last year! I got it ordered, installed, and took it straight to the stand after a couple of finger caught dry fires with the lower off.

First hunt I see a huge wide 8 that I got to take from my lock on at around 120 yards. Felt great with no creep on that hard wall. I appreciate you putting me on that deal!!! Couldn’t have made my cheap Grendel any nicer.
Great to hear! Took me a long time before I realized what a nice trigger can do for a guy