last trip of year...IL from the tree!

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Dang Jim if you took me with ya I'd bring you good luck:bounce::bounce::bounce: --------------- enjoyed the updates it was like being there eddy

zman

great read guys. sorry about the misses but as you said clean misses. ya'll drive safe on the way home. can't wait until next year for more. THANKS JT FOR THE IN THE TREE UPDATES!!!!!! felt like i was there with you and bubba.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thanks folks it was all kinds of fun as usual.

Winds this morn are 28 gusting to 39 so yeah we left just in time:D

Be home in about 6 hours...later.people

James Vincent

Great thread JT. I was gonna try "in the tree" in Nebraska but I found out that there are very few tree and zero cell phone service.

BornToHuntAndFish

Thanks for all the entertainment & fun updates. Sorry the "ants" were not cooperating, esp. the last evening hunt. Glad they were moving so you saw something to keep you motivated even if they stayed outta bow range. Appreciate you taking us hunting with you and sacrificing for us forum folks, so we were able to avoid the cold temps & windy tough conditions while saving us expenses & travel. We saved ya'll some cooler weather here at home, too, with TH & F high temps in mid to low 30's and F & SAT chilly, low temps 10-12 F, so ya'll can feel like you're almost in Illinois or Indiana still & make it easier to remember & relive all those good memories ya'll gathered this hunting season up there. Have a safe, quick trip home.