Laurens County Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailman6

New club seeking 3 members. 647 acres, 5 members total, $1800 per family membership. Two personal areas per membership. 2 bucks, 4 does, 1 turkey. A few hog signs. Private land. Good mix of hardwoods, pines, open fields and 2 corn fields. 3 miles off I-16. Walmart, Tractor Supply and many eating places within 7 miles. Camping with electricity, water and sewer hookups.

New club seeking 3 members. 647 acres, 5 members total, $1800 per family membership. Two personal areas per membership. 2 bucks, 4 does, 1 turkey. A few hog signs. Private land. Good mix of hardwoods, pines, open fields and 2 corn fields. 3 miles off I-16. Walmart, Tractor Supply and many eating places within 7 miles. Camping with electricity, water and sewer hookups.

BWill

So explain the personal area thing? Is it you hunt 2 spots only and the rest is off limits, or if you take a stand down and move it across the property it can serve as a replacement. Or is it you can put 2 stands that’s yours to use, but if others are not present you can hunt elsewhere in their absence? Seeking clarification. I got cash, would like to join. 678-577-9949

Last edited:

mailman6

Have 2 stands only you can hunt. That way if you are feeding or have food plot no one else can come in and hunt what you have worked or put money into. 5 members, so 10 primary stands. With 647 acres still will be plenty good spots left of which will be open everyone. Can only hunt other members stand with their permission. All primary stands Will be marked with members name. You can put up more stands than your 2 primary ones but they will be considered club stands anyone can hunt. If you decide you want to change where one or both of your primary stands are you can do so.

DKL

Is this still available?

MikeW1971

Interested if there is still any openings. Would like to look at property. Can be reached at 229-326-7393.
Thanks
Mike

Jdominguez

I'm interested

mailman6

Had one get in today, one coming tomorrow to look who already said he is in. Only leaves one opening and will go down the list till filled and it is a long list for one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.