Laurens County, GA 567 acres for lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdominguez

We have (as landowner) 567 Acres currently unleased just east of East Dublin, GA. We will not be lease members. There is a lake with fishing and duck hunting surrounded by hardwoods. Most of the tract was recently replanted in long leaf. We're asking $9/ac or can bump that down a little if someone wants a longer term lease. Several gated access points with a good interior road system. Only 3-4 minutes North of I-16. Please PM me and I can send any maps or additional information. Thanks in advance!
Is this still available.

josh1681

We have (as landowner) 567 Acres currently unleased just east of East Dublin, GA. We will not be lease members. There is a lake with fishing and duck hunting surrounded by hardwoods. Most of the tract was recently replanted in long leaf. We're asking $9/ac or can bump that down a little if someone wants a longer term lease. Several gated access points with a good interior road system. Only 3-4 minutes North of I-16. Please PM me and I can send any maps or additional information. Thanks in advance!
Can you send me info on this if it’s still available?

BELCHER1

HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANYONE TO LEASE THE 567 AC. YET? I HAVE SEVERAL HUNTERS (GROUP)WILLING TO TAKE THE LEASE. PLEASE SEND ALL INFO. FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.