LCP II .380

GreenPig

LCP2 is always in my back left pocket as a backup with a spare magazine in my jeans key pocket. 350+ rounds with one FTE in the 2nd magazine. It's surprising accurate once you learn the trigger.

GregoryB.

Had to make a run back to my home state of TN so I stopped in and picked up the LCP II for $261 plus tax. Sure does fit nicely into a front pocket. Anyone know where to get a extra magazine online for a decent price ?

JohnK

I have one and like it. I had some magazine issues but they sent me a new one, no problems since.....maybe 600 rounds since then. You can shoot twice fast as it doesn't have much recoil.

Triple C

BD - Don't have the LCP II but do have the LCP. I carry it in the little pocket on the front of my jeans. Never really knew why that little pocket was there but it's perfect for this lil gun. When I'm just walking thru the woods I love the lil gun. Don't even know you have it on you. Anything else these days just seems to heavy if you're doing a bunch of walking.

rosewood

I think the thought was it would be concealed in that pocket, not stick out out top, but shirt does cover nicely. I understand what you meant now.