Left Wing Groups plan Protests

Big7

Somebody needs to splain' to them the church is a protected class..

Translated into redneck, if the parishioners don't beat them to death, they could be charged with a hate crime.

Bet none shows up at my church. :wink:

Why, you might ask, disrupt Catholic church services, and not Baptists or other pro-life Protestant denominations? Because hatred of the Catholic Church has become a core principle of the left, full stop. The reasons for this go beyond the coincidence that that the five Supreme Court justices who (may) form the majority to overturn Roe are Catholics. To quote Whittaker Chambers (a Quaker), “the Catholic Church is the only fully consistent conservative position.” That’s why.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/05/the-lefts-mothers-day-spectacle.php

It will interesting to see if Protestant churches will also be targeted.

Lilly001

I fully expect disruptions in Catholic Churches. And they will take no action to prosecute.
But it’ll be interesting the rhetoric that gets thrown around after. On both sides.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I’ll keep my rhetoric simple. Abortion is murder akin to the high places where many Jews offered their children to Molech as sacrifices. God judged Israel and He eventually will judge this nation for it. It’s a matter of time!

There’s a post on Redstate.com right now about protests in NYC in front of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. I won’t link to it because of bad language, but the videos have to be seen to be believed. The post title starts with “Fanatical Abortion Protestors …

Big7

I fully expect disruptions in Catholic Churches. And they will take no action to prosecute.
But it’ll be interesting the rhetoric that gets thrown around after. On both sides.
I promise you as a practicing, cradle Catholic- it will not fly in my parish and Georgia.

They might turn the other cheek up north.
We won't. Nutbags get around my 82 y/o Mama and it's on. And I don't care what agency is monitoring this board.

And some Protestant Churches are just as resolute.
Prolly wouldn't want to show up around Walton County. Just Sayin'.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I'll post this headline without comment lest you have any doubt of the evil in the abortion movement:

Reporter calls for violence against pro-lifers, says they shouldn't have 'peace or safety' until they're dead