Leg Injury Scooter

Washington95

OK, so title stinks, but I broke leg a month or so ago, and a friend recommended a little scooter that you can put your knee on and scoot around. Great invention!!!!

You can rent it at med supply, but if you need it more than a couple of months (I did) you might just want to buy it. I found out too late for this.

Rents (mine at least) for $100/mo, buy cheap version (non folding) for $225 ppd, or folder for $333 ppd.

Look it up under Spry Medical; it has couple wheel on front about 30" apart, two on back about 8" apart, and has hand brakes.

Laman

I used one of these a couple of years ago when I had my achilles recontructed, great little invention and worlds better than crutches.
My surgeon actually required me to use this versus crutches as being more effective in protecting the foot. If you have leg or foot issues I heartily recommend this item.

Washington95

Yep Arrow Flinger, that's the more expensive one. The less expensive is a non-folding model. And there are probably other mfgrs of different makes, but this one is great. Hospital where I had pins/plates installed in leg had a different one. Much harder to use.