Legal issue or no?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Guys, one final question. What is this failure some of you see that could cause a civil suit? You realize this old beast travels at like 3mph and even if it ran out of the tracks it would be quite a boring calamity to behold. I’m just curious.
The only thing I see is if the tracks came off and cost you a job or caused you to miss deadlines that affected your pockets.

Unfortunately, everyone is using the muscle of the law now on their get rich mentally of suing people.

Most likely he’s looking at the collateral damage it might cost him to prove he’s not responsible for anything that could cause you a loss and just using the “legal issues” crutch.

I’ve seen a few get ruined in civil suits because they were the “professionals” and didn’t perform work per manufacturer procedures. Or, as Duff said ^^^ “by the book”. Done by the book puts it back on the manufacturer.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Guys, one final question. What is this failure some of you see that could cause a civil suit? You realize this old beast travels at like 3mph and even if it ran out of the tracks it would be quite a boring calamity to behold. I’m just curious.

Don't know exactly how you use our machine or how many "chances" you take but should the track break while you are on a steep incline or too near a drop off. Not knowing what kinds of things you routinely with the machine or could possibly attempt with what potential hazards nearby limits ones imagination, but some of the things I have done, in the areas I am asked to do them a broken track at an inopportune time would be fatal for the operator.