Let’s get fired up!!! Post pics

rosewood

Reactions: Dub

Nimrod71

I don't have any pic's but I am fired up. Keep posting the pictures the more I see the more I want to go out and spent my allowance on a new 10.

Dub

the 629 will see action this year

McH1kGjh.jpg

So much awesomeness captured in this pic.

Truly, truly a case of a picture being worth 1,000 words.

Well done.

Gorgeous buck.

Sweet handcrafted load that was made with the very hope of a future result like this.

One perfect shot.

Clean kill and a front row seat with zero tracking.

:flag: 'Merica !!!! :flag:

I don't have any pic's but I am fired up. Keep posting the pictures the more I see the more I want to go out and spent my allowance on a new 10.

I don't know why I waited so long to add a 10mm 1911. I'd had great experiences with the round in a G20 years ago. I've always been a 1911 fan.

I guess I just had to open up to the idea there were other calibers than .45acp that the 1911 could be enjoyed in.

I've only scratched the surface with the pair I have. It's well past time to work up some proper hunting loads for them.

I believe I have most of what I need to do so.

Now........let's hear more about this allowance. I'm interested in seeing if I qualify for such. :rofl:

Redman54

Glock G-40 10 mm with a Holosan 507c and Precision Tactical trigger. It's actually my son's pistol, I just get to play with it. I bought it for him when he graduated High School. I'm pretty sure this is the only gun I have purchased without ending up in the dog house for a few days.....
Bertha 1.jpg

pacecars

Still got a few days left to get one with this

Attachments

• BF3D79DC-28A5-4BBE-9BC3-A535922C967D.jpeg
    BF3D79DC-28A5-4BBE-9BC3-A535922C967D.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 13

pacecars

Get 'em.

Wicked pistola.

How do you like that Leupold ? 4X, right ?

Planning on mounting one on my Blackhawk once I have some time.

I like it a lot. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be too much magnification but it works very well even at short range.

Reactions: Dub

hambone76

@hambone76 that pork sword chassis is so sweet. As soon as they come out with their folding stock, I'm totally gonna get one
Thanks, it’s definitely fun to shoot. I’m thinking about replacing the barrel with a 10.5” barrel so I can squeeze a little more out of that round.