Let’s get fired up!!! Post pics

hogdgz

Here’s what I will be hunting with this year. Let’s see yours!!!

-Gen4 Glock 20 with ameriglo night sights, a little trigger work, 22lb recoil spring and full length guide rod, and a butt plug ?

- XDM OSP 10mm with a Burris fastfire3 and no other mods yet, plan to get a heavier recoil spring. If I don’t like the Reddot I may throw me a set of Dawson precision adjustable sights

Both guns will be loaded with underwood 180 grain xtp and carried in my hill people gear chest rig!!!1DDA2248-A6F7-4D46-AEAD-DF7A547A7DDB.jpeg

Last edited:

Twinkie .308

Glock 20 gen2:

All springs replaced
Stainless steel guide rod
25 cent trigger job
9 inch Lone Wolf barrel
Slide cut and ceracoted
Vortex Viper optic
Sandpaper grips
Thug plug
Underwood 180gr

8112020182724.jpg

Last edited:

Twinkie .308

Now that is a Glockzilla. I bet it is a dream to shoot. What kind of velocities are you getting with that barrel?
I have no idea. I don't have a crono. I think it is only supposed to add 100 fps over the factory barrel. Something like that. I could be wrong. The 25 cent trigger job is probably my favorite upgrade. It takes a while to polish everything but its well worth it. I love my trigger

hogdgz

I have no idea. I don't have a crono. I think it is only supposed to add 100 fps over the factory barrel. Something like that. I could be wrong. The 25 cent trigger job is probably my favorite upgrade. It takes a while to polish everything but its well worth it. I love my trigger
I did that to mine also and added a ghost connector and it made a world of difference. Still has a little creep but it’s smooth.

Twinkie .308

I did that to mine also and added a ghost connector and it made a world of difference. Still has a little creep but it’s smooth.
Oh yeah. I forgot to list that. I'm running the Black Yikes connector

frankwright

I am too lazy to take a new picture.
Contender is the same. Redhawk .41 Mag now has a Red Dot, S&W 29 went away and added a Glock in 10mm with Red Dot, Blackhawk in .41 Mag will never go away!

Attachments

• four Hunting handguns 2 Resized.jpg
    four Hunting handguns 2 Resized.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
the 629 will see action this year

McH1kGjh.jpg

rosewood