Let’s see those Giant Brow Tines !!!

NWS

I have a couple of huge sheds with giant brow tines. Will post some pics soon. In the meantime .....SHOWEM IF YA GOT EM....

shdw633

Took this buck about three or four years ago, pretty good brow tines for our area as they generally do not get that long where I hunt. Second buck is a pic taken two years ago of a buck I think is the son of the one I took.2C496B24-1_1479161017241.jpg2018 buck.jpg

Last edited:

NWS

Beautiful bucks!!! Congrats to all the successful hunters. I am trying to post some shed pics but my iPhone pic file is too large. Need to figure out how to reduce the data size so I can get the pics posted.

shdw633

Beautiful bucks!!! Congrats to all the successful hunters. I am trying to post some shed pics but my iPhone pic file is too large. Need to figure out how to reduce the data size so I can get the pics posted.

Look up PIXresizer and download the program. It will allow you to resize your photos.

drumbum77

Banned

Just take a screen shot and you should be able to upload them.

Last edited:

NWS

Finally figured a workaround On downloading a pic. I took a picture and emailed it to myself and then downsized it. The light colored shed on left was from Oglethorpe County from the 1980s. The dark colored shed on the right is from North Dakota also 1980s. Brow tines are almost 10 inches on the light colored shed and 14+ on the North Dakota shed. The interesting thing about these sheds is that they almost look like a matched set in some respects

Attachments

• 71DFAA40-A2E7-44D0-985A-BE68893A23BD.jpeg
    71DFAA40-A2E7-44D0-985A-BE68893A23BD.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 16