Let's see some Jeeps!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
@hopper needs to post more pictures of his, I understand it's kinda taking on a new stance!!!

John Cooper

John Cooper

That's Awsome John. Definitely a smart upgrade. I ended up getting the Currie steering at dealer cost, but had Crown on my radar before the deal.
I am going to do the install tomorrow if all goes well!!!!

HughW2

Tree cutter,
that orange one is really nice!
Really, really nice. Takes me back to h.s., best friend had one just like it.
We drove it pretty hard and only got it stuck once in a deep mud hole. Our fault.

John Cooper

longbowdave1

My Jeep is my daily driver!! 80 miles round trip to work 5 days a week. Once I get the new steering upgrade done, and new tires I will probably look for another cheap something to drive. Ha ha
Yep. Me too. New front end parts, plugs and wires, new coil pack too. Hope to get 300k out of it.

John Cooper

Yep. Me too. New front end parts, plugs and wires, new coil pack too. Hope to get 300k out of it.
Yes sir mine has 149329 on it now. I change the oil every 3000 miles grease it and check everything else out when I do. Gonna get it repainted after the first of the year too.

FootLongDawg

Here is my restored 77 CJ-5. New about everything: crate motor, clutch, front and rear bumpers, wheels and tires, dash, gauges, steering box, top, stereo, steering wheel, paint, light bar,seats, radiator, muffler and exhaust, roll bar wrap with custom interior LED lights, Line X floor, hydrograph wood grain instrument panel and on and on. I take it out about once a month and putter around for about 20 miles. Never offroad. I know, I know...I turned a man into a girl, but I just wanted to restore one vehicle in my lifetime real nice and this was it.

Attachments

• 20201025_185154.jpg
    20201025_185154.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: