Let's see some Jeeps!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
congrats on the new shoes ! i saw that on the wrangler forum, looks good. sold my white 97 and my new 97 has kept me busy. lift kit, fuel pump, changed trans. and diff. fluids, hoping to order carpet soon....
My next purchase will be shocks and then carpet!!

hopper

congrats on the new shoes ! i saw that on the wrangler forum, looks good. sold my white 97 and my new 97 has kept me busy. lift kit, fuel pump, changed trans. and diff. fluids, hoping to order carpet soon....
What fuel pump did you go with. Mine spit out two NAPA pumps in two weeks. Finally been running a Delphi with good success.

tr21

i went with the delphi. it wasn't bad to change, mine was good just the sending unit would make the gauge not read right. i think you can just change the pump and not the whole assembly with a Bosch pump

John Cooper

Alright some of y'all had to do something to your Jeep this past week!!

jfinch

Oh it is going to get pulled apart soon. Probably not tons and 40's. But I have a Tonneau cover sitting in the garage and the bumper will get 86'd too for a Rugged Ridge HD full width and a Warn XD9000

John Cooper

Oh it is going to get pulled apart soon. Probably not tons and 40's. But I have a Tonneau cover sitting in the garage and the bumper will get 86'd too for a Rugged Ridge HD full width and a Warn XD9000
Sounds like a good plan!!