Lets see some squirrel recipes!

ktc286

De-bone meat, cook in skillet with garlic salt and olive oil (EVOO). We have gotten to where we like it better this way than the traditional buttermilk batter and fry......

Attachments

• squirrel.jpeg
    squirrel.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 710
If you are looking for any kind of wild game recipes check out the KYAfield link on YouTube, Tim Farmer shows how to cook all kinds of game & makes it look easy.

Ytka

My wife makes a squirrel pot pie that will make you hurt yourself. The extent of my knowledge of how it's made is that it involves squirrel meat in a pressure cooker, a homemade pie crust, and some vegetables.

drtyTshrt

Squirrel Pot Pie for me Sunday.
Just boil the squirrel with your seasonings to taste, pick the meat off of the bone and get veggies and cream of mushroom soup. Put it in a pie crust bake till golden brown.

NTKJake

Banned
My wife makes a squirrel pot pie that will make you hurt yourself. The extent of my knowledge of how it's made is that it involves squirrel meat in a pressure cooker, a homemade pie crust, and some vegetables.

Hurt yourself trying to get it back out after you eat it? :rofl: lol just that good huh