Lettering up a truck

KevChap

Banned
Just got this truck Monday and need someone to letter it up for me.. the guy that I use in Banks co was supposed to call but I haven't heard from him. Anybody know anyone around Banks or Habersham that can do a truck this big? Any recommendations are appreciated. ThanksScreenshot_20210722-181535_Gallery.jpg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
That's sweet. Looks brand new. Auction?

KevChap

Banned
That's funny.. I always wanted to do something that I thought was funny but figured it wasn't very professional

Mtn Country signs in White county has done my trucks in past. He’s fair priced and does good work but being honest, he’s super slow. If you need it done in a hurry maybe look around Gainesville?

KevChap

Banned
Mtn Country signs in White county has done my trucks in past. He’s fair priced and does good work but being honest, he’s super slow. If you need it done in a hurry maybe look around Gainesville?
I need to get it pretty fast so I can have them put my dot numbers on there before those crooks start messing with me

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Richard Towe in Toccoa. Towe's Signs and Engraving.

He does good work

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Don't forget to get a big ol' "Salt Life" to go on there as wellfacepalm::rofl:

back_woods

Good looking truck, buying them fleet maintained trucks are definitely the way to go.